Week 1: Introduction
Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog for EDLA 615 Language Arts and Technology! You can find my Voki self-introduction here.
I am 28 years old and I'm from East Hampton, NY. I received my bachelor's in Biology from the University of Mary Washington. For a while I was involved with nature education at a local museum. I also had the opportunity to volunteer my time to help create a conservation education program for fourth graders in the remote rainforest of Madagascar. Currently I am a substitute teacher and a volleyball coach at East Hampton High School. Looking forward to finishing my master's in the next year or so!
You can learn more about me through my portfolio and see some of the lesson plans I have created. Looking forward to a successful semester!
Welcome to my blog for EDLA 615 Language Arts and Technology! You can find my Voki self-introduction here.
I am 28 years old and I'm from East Hampton, NY. I received my bachelor's in Biology from the University of Mary Washington. For a while I was involved with nature education at a local museum. I also had the opportunity to volunteer my time to help create a conservation education program for fourth graders in the remote rainforest of Madagascar. Currently I am a substitute teacher and a volleyball coach at East Hampton High School. Looking forward to finishing my master's in the next year or so!
You can learn more about me through my portfolio and see some of the lesson plans I have created. Looking forward to a successful semester!

Comments
Post a Comment